* Name :
* E-Mail :
* Phone #:
Home > Commercial Insurance > Home Insurance

Home/Renters/Commercial Insurance - Commercial Insurance

Making Commercial Insurance Easy For You.
At Academy Insurances Services we know that securing your investment with the right policy will relieve you of the stress that go along with owning a business. Our extensive network and maximum effort will guarantee you the best deal on your commercial insurance.
Whether you have just recently opened the doors of your business or have been a part of your community for decades, we can offer you the insurance that meets the needs of your business.
As a wise business owner you know that protecting the business investment is crucial! No business owner would be foolish enough to go without insurance coverage, but are you certain that you have all the coverage you need, at the best price you can find?California Commercial Insurance Quote
We offer broad coverage for business owners, including worker's compensation, flood insurance, earthquake coverage, property casualty, and business insurance. If you own a hotel, motel, apartment building, or commercial business either large or small, chances are we can help you too!
Contact us today or fill out the form to see how our business can help your business save money with maximum security.
Commercial insurance commonly includes property, liability, and workers' compensation, which generally covers damage to business property, damages to third parties, and on-the-job injuries to employees, respectively. Additional coverage for property insurance includes:
  • Boiler and Machinery Insurance: Covers accidental breakdown of boilers, machinery, and equipment. Sometimes referred to as "equipment breakdown" or "mechanical breakdown coverage."
  • Debris Removal Insurance: Covers the cost of removing debris after a destructive event. Property insurance may cover the cost to repair or replace the property, but not the cost to clear the old remains.
  • Builder's Risk Insurance: Covers damage to partially constructed buildings.
  • Glass Insurance: Covers broken store and plate glass windows.
  • Inland Marine Insurance: Covers in-transit and other people's property. Pays for the replacement or reparation of someone's property if it is damaged while in the policyholder's insured premises.
  • Business Interruption Insurance: Covers lost income and expenses from property damage or loss. Covers salaries, taxes, rents, and net profits that would be earned over the time it takes to close down for reparation and/or rebuilding.
  • Ordinance or Law Insurance: Covers necessary upgrades to old buildings that are partially damaged and need to be repaired up to current building codes.
  • Tenant's Insurance: Covers damages to improvements made to policyholder's rental space and damages to the building caused by an employee's negligence.
  • Crime Insurance: Covers theft, burglary, and robbery.
  • Fidelity Bonds: Covers losses due to the theft of business property and money by a bonded employee.
Liability insurance covers the cost of defending and resolving lawsuits if someone sues the policyholder for personal injuries or property damage. Additional coverage includes:
  • Errors and Omissions Insurance: Covers inadvertent mistakes or failures that injure a third party.
  • Malpractice Insurance: Covers losses caused by injuries to third parties when a professional fails to meet the profession's standard of care.
  • Automobile Insurance: Covers cars, trucks, vans, and trailers used in policyholder's business.
  • Director's and Officer's Liability Insurance: Covers the cost of lawsuits against directors and officers.
Workers' compensation insurance covers policyholders for an employee's on-the-job injuries. Various state laws require businesses to carry some type of worker's compensation insurance.